ONE-DAY-RAW Preparation: SHOPPING LIST and SOAKING NUTS &SEEDS:
Read through the recipes and buy all the ingredients a day ahead: there are options and we want to make it easy and enjoyable. Let’s have fun!
Preparation: SOAKING NUTS:
1 cup of sunflower seeds for lunch
2 cups of almonds for the Pizzini Crust for your dinner.
(use a glass or ceramic bowls for soaking, cover the nuts generously with water of room temperature and rinse them before use! that’s it :)
FRUIT SALAD WITH A DIVINE CREAM TOP (preparation: 5-10 min)
Mix a handful of blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, quarter a ripe peach, cut up 1/2 banana and papaya and arrange beautifully in a bowl.
For the Cream:
1 Handful of DIVINE ORGANICS raw Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts
2 soft Dates (pitted!)
1 cup of water (or more if necessary)
DIVINE ORGANICS raw Vanilla Powder
dash of Cinnamon Powder
blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until creamy and toss over your fruit salad
Choose fruits which are ripe and feel they are right for the season. There are always colors which attract us more than others, smell the fruit before buying! We choose greens which are easy to find and you have options to replace them:
- 1/4 honeydew, peeled and remove the seeds
- a good hand full of spinach
- 1 small hand of cilantro
- 1 small hand of parsley
- 1/2 banana
- 1 ripe yellow peach
- 1-2 ripe red plums
- 2 TBSP water (if you have a regular blender and not a vitamix)
Blend all ingredients well, it should yield to 2 big glasses of Smoothie. Suggestion: Blend the complete Honeydew and share with a friend :)
SAVORY SALAD WITH SUNFLOWER PATE (Preparation time: 10-15 min)
Arrange a few beautiful big Romaine lettuce leaves (3 is a good number) ; if you have no time or you need to take out, ask for a bowl of green salad, olive oil and lemon on the side.
- 1/2 cup Sunflower seeds, soaked for 2-4 hours
- 2 TBSP good e.V.Olive Oil
- 1-2 TBSP Almond Butter (Sesame butter, Cashew Butter)
- 4 TBSP freshly squeezed Lemon Juice (= one big juicy lemon)
- pinch of Salt, Pepper, Chili Flakes to season
- cut Tomatoe into small cubes
- cut 1/2 Avocado
If you have a high-speed blender and you are using soaked sunflower seeds, you don’t need to add water, otherwise you will need about 4 TBSP of water to blend all the ingredients.
Assemble: Spread the pate on each leave, arrange the tomatoe pieces and avocado slices, drizzle a few more drops of lemon juice and — optional very delicious: drizzle a little-little-little bit of agave nectar or honey on top, yummy! Roll the leaves and eat with your fingers.
If you choose the salad bowl: marinate the greens with Lemon Juice and Olive Oil, top the salad with Sunflower Pate (and garnish with the Avocado slices and Tomatoes), enjoy!
AFTERNOON SMOOTHIE: (Preparation time: 5 min)
PIZZINI WITH BASIL PESTO, served with a SIDE SALAD WITH MACADAMIA PARMESAN, and a CHOCOLATE HAZELNUT SMOOTHIE (Preperation: 30-40 min)
Start with the Crust for the Pizzini:
- 2 cups DIVINE ORGANICS Almonds
- 3 TBSP DIVINE ORGANICS Sesame Seeds
- 5 TBSP Flax Seeds, ground
- 1 TBSP DIVINE ORGANICS Chia Seeds
- 4 TBSP Sunflower Seeds, crushed
- 1 small Garlic clove, grated
- 4 TBSP cold pressed Flax Seed Oil (or eV Olive Oil)
- lemon juice from 1 Lemon
- a good pinch of ROYAL HIMALAYAN Crystal salt, Pepper to season
Mix all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor. Let the mixture rest in the fridge until you finished preparing the pesto and the salad. You will assemble the pizzini before serving.
Prepare the Pesto:
- 3 cups fresh Basil (washed)
- 1 handful DIVINE ORGANICS Almonds or Pine nuts
- 1 small handful Sunflower Seeds
- 1 medium Garlic clove, grated
- pinch of ROYAL HIMALAYAN Crystal salt, Pepper to season
- 4-5 TBSP extra virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 TBSP Lemon juice
- 1 Avocado
Blend all ingredients in a high-speed blender, seasoning can be optional with Chili flakes.
Prepare the salad:
Arrange Salad greens in a bowl, add a few basil leaves or parsley, if you have left overs. Toss with a vinagrette of eV Olive Oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper and a spoon of honey.
Prepare the Macadamia Parmesan:
- 1 Handful DIVINE ORGANICS Hawaiian Macadamia Nuts
- 1-2 Teaspoon of Lemon juice
- 1-2 Teaspoon e.V. Olive Oil
- 1 TBSP Yeast flakes
- pinch of ROYAL HIMALAYAN Crystal Salt
In a small blender crush roughly the nuts. The result should be like grated Parmesan, don’t make powder! Drizzle lemon juice over the nuts, olive oil, yeast flakes and salt, mix with a spoon.
Finish: take the pizzini crust out of the fridge and roll small balls, flatten them like a thin burger, so it really looks like a tiny pizza. Add a big spoon of pesto on top.
Assembling: Arrange on each plate a beautiful bed of salad leaves. Place carefully 2 pizzini onto the salad. Garnish generously with the parmesan. Serve and enjoy!
- 1 cup DIVINE ORGANICS Hazelnuts, Almonds, Macadamia or other nut of your choice plus 3 cups water and prepare nut-milk (mix in a high-speed blender and strain through a nut-bag) or:
- substitute with 2-3 TBSP Nut-butter of your choice
- 4 soft Dates, if you can get only dry dates, soak them.
- 1/4 cup DIVINE ORGANICS raw Cacao Powder
- 1 Teaspoon DIVINE ORGANICS ground Vanilla
- pinch of Cinnamon (optional)
- pinch of Cardamom
- 1-2 Bananas, frozen
- 1 tablespoon raw Macadamia Nut-butter, (for decadence)
Mix all ingredients in a blender (add the ingredients one after the other, don’t use all the water or nut-milk at once, add it little by little for creaminess). Enjoy!
Please give us feedback! make pictures of your meal and post it on facebook or instagram. we promise we reward your effort!